What about Jabba?

--R

On 10/23/15 10:14 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Of all the driving around you do for work, you don't regularly pass an MB
dealer? Aren't any of them clients?

Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2015, at 10:05 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Have you not talked the local stealer into giving you a jobber discount?

Kleb sez:  Yes I just received my latest order from them. I forgot to order to
little hoses that were about $5. I went to my local dealer yesterday to have
them order it because it was cheaper on those small items than paying the $10
shopping from MB Northlake. The dealer charge full retail and ended up at about
$16 for them. With shipping would have been about $20 from Northlake. Probably
should have still ordered from them anyway.

Sent from my iPhone