      From: Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Mitch Haley <mi...@mitchellhaley.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 3:25 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] This is interesting body work

I'm amazed that you can do spot welds in a fraction of a second while holding
the tab you're spot welding and letting your hand touch the panel you're welding
it to. Not to mention I can't imagine welding without gloves.
Normally that would seem like a good way to make your hand tingle for a while.

Mitch.