On 12/11/2015 7:08 PM, Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes wrote:
Sad to see Kesselring's go. They were a great source for everything that
shoots and all sorts of handloading supplies. They talked me into a gently
used Rem 541T that shoots 1/2 MOA with discount store .22s when I was ready
to spend more for a poorer quality 22.

Another victim of BATFE overreach.

Greg

Got any good recommendations of where to buy handloading supplies?
My younger son is looking to try his hand at loading his own as he has acquired a nice older rifle that has an uncommon cartridge.
It is a Browning and I am sorry I do not recall the calibre.

RB