I liked the suits that recycle urine and sweat into drinking water. It
actually seems doable using pumping energy from human movement. Watermakers
on yachts do this using high pressure pumps, from seawater.

Fat boy slim, weapon of choice, underlying refrain: "walk without rhythm,
it won't attract the worm" is from Dune also.
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1543

And the vid, which is excellent in a classical postmodern sense:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7z57qrZU8