To: "Mercedes List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: <d...@penoff.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wilton - I gotta ask...

I took Strangelove with a large grain of salt, as my Dad liked to point out procedural stuff in it that would have never happened. Dad did say that the bomber crews in WWII often wrote on the bombs with chalk, in many cases things that were not appropriate for family hour (he was a B-29 flight engineer in a reconnaissance wing, but was stationed with a bomber group.)

It is one of my favorite movies, more so due to it being a Kubrick film and the dark humor than anything else. And George C. Scott, who was revered in my household when I was growing up as the representation of a "real man".

“But-but-but they’ll see the big board!”

Dan