Max wrote:
> Thanks, I like that article.  Understanding the enemy is huge.

The scary part was the enjoyment the author had in London with those
guys.  As I read that, I almost found myself thinking the same thing.
Here, we know Late Great Planet Earth and apocalypse and 2nd coming -
all stuff of Hollywood in our mega-churches.  Support Israel, etc - it
is scarily similar to the sense of caliphate expressed in the article.
Except here, we don't speak about things spoken at the caliphate such
as beheadings and crucifixion.  I dunno, mebbe I be radical.
mao