No, this is not a Thanksgiving dinner preparation question, though it would be
a timely and interesting subject exploring men's views on how a turkey ought to
be prepared , and for noting the regional differences. Someone else can start
that thread.

My question is about the turkey baster  that is recommended for removing
(sucking out), for example, the brake fluid from the master cylinder prior to
flushing the brake system. The ones I have been using have been of poor
quality,  do not extract quickly, and have a poor seal at the bulb. Probably I
should not be using the same one for various fluids. I am not so foolish as to
use the one belonging to the lady of the house.  Napa could only point me to a
battery filler bulb for about $5. Turkey baster prices on Amazon range from
about $3 to $10 (for an OXO). Ideally, I would like to get one that is of high
quality, will last for years, and be inexpensive to replace.

I am looking for suggestions on this, even suggestions for bypassing use of a
turkey baster.

Jerry

1982 240D