To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Tim Crone" <bb...@crone.us>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - note from Paris

Wilt,

I'm glad your grandson is okay, and things are starting to normalize
for the city.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
You never watched the early iteration of CNN International, which I used
to see in overseas hotels on a regular basis.  They would rotate the
stories every 30 minutes, so that if you watched more than an hour you
saw the same stuff, over and over again, with minor embellishments.

Every time I'm at a place with any CNN channel on, it's some girl
reading tweets and playing youtube videos.  I don't get the business
model anymore, unless it's "trade on our good name".

Peace,
Tim