On the heap SDL, with the radiator fans not working, the trans fluid overheats when driving around town, then it won't shift over 2nd. The only cure so far is to let it cool down and try again.

It generally works ok out on the highway where the wind replaces that fan action.

I sure like real transmissions you can shift!

Has anyone else ever encountered this problem?

I suppose I should call Sun Valley and see what suggestions they have.

Hopefully, oil in the viscous clutch and fixing the wiring for the aux fan will solve the hot trans fluid problem.