Yeah PRICEY for sure! $22.50 for a 1/2 oz. bottle. That is $5760 a galllon! The stealer could not tell me how much was in the bottle. I was thinking 8 oz for the price, but I found it online tonight! 18 ml or about 1/2 oz.

But if it makes the fan run, it is a lot less than a new clutch, post Q. I bought one 8 or 10 years ago from Q for the first SDL. That one I think was about $130, but I heard now they are over $200.

Anyone know if Lobby Hobby sells RC trucks and the oil? Other than online, I don't know anyplace to buy stuff for RC trucks.

The Toada stuff is pricey, which is why I got mine at a local hobby shop that specializes in RC trucks. Apparently, they use the stuff in their gear trains on the trucks. I still have the bottle in the package, as I never got the fan clutch off the car. I paid $6.99 for it about a year and a half ago.

Not having gone through with the drain and refill I can't say much more than this. I know it's time consuming because the stuff is so thick.

Dan