I think you already realize that you have more combined years of
professional (as in, this is how I make my living) computer experience on
these lists than the number of years you've been on this earth. Heck, that
is almost just counting me, not considering Loren and OK Don and others.

But you play nice and don't become a Richarde and everything will be cool.