You need one of those hot tubs with a wood stove in it, or an Okie hot tub -- an old bathtub sitting over an open fire.

--R

On 11/19/15 11:47 PM, Jim Cathey via Mercedes wrote:
Washington St., particularly the Eastern part, got whacked with
high winds Tuesday night.  Massive power outages.  My rope-pull
gennys have not been behaving well, and Big Bertha was in need
of minor service.  Tonight I put another used starting battery
on it (it takes two---24V) and replaced the heater hose vapor
fuel line with a proper armored line.

I hit the switch, and it cranked.  I turned on the fuel, and
it fired right up.  We've bathed, are running laundry, and are
watching House of Cards on the boob tube.  Very comfortable.

The hour meter was 3.6 hours when I started it.  We've already
run out 1/2 forklift tank of fuel, and it's chewing rapidly
on the other one, which was full.  _Very_ expensive showers...

-- Jim