      From: archer75--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "arche...@embarqmail.com" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 8:20 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Generators

Years ago we used Amoco "white gas", which was nearly pure octane, and it never
caused problems. It was the most expensive gas on the market because the
refining process was expensive.
When I was still cutting my own grass 8 or 10 years ago, I bought Amoco
Premium, now colored blue, and still had no problems, although I don't know if
it's still close to pure octane.
The strangest thing is that the high pressure washer will start right up even
though the Amoco Premium in it may be a year or more old. I'm wondering if the
gas in it, which is probably two years old now, will start up when I pressure
clean the front porch next week?
Gerry