nevermind, I figured out the problem. The big washer thats supposed to go between the tensioner and the block was missing. I could have sworn I installed it but its nowhere to be found. Had to find another big washer and grind the hole out a little so it would fit around the bold of the tensioner. Fixing to put it back together but that should do it.

Peter T. Arnold wrote:

Sounds like it's cooked, at least the bearing is.  BTDT, I did not buy
the T-Shirt.
Change it before it goes FUBAR and takes something else with it.  I
once lost tha alternator front bearing because I didn't know what the
noise was ;-(. THAT was the only time I walked home!

Pete