> On December 5, 2015 at 5:21 PM Mountain Man via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> --R wrote:
> > Has anyone come up with a motive for the attack yet?
>
> First reports I heard that day at 1pm said the guy was pissed at
> another guy there.
> That makes vague sense but 11am morning is not usual party time in my
> experience.
> If the guy got pissed at the party and walked out to get shooting
> gear, he left the office at 10am.

I saw it claimed that Farook and Thalasinos argued about whether Islam was the
religion of peace a couple of weeks before Farook killed Thalasinos and many
others. ("if you say Islam is not peaceful, we will kill you" was pretty much
the gist of that claim)

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Slain-Messianic-Jew-had-argued-Islam-Israel-with-San-Bernardino-shooter-436343

http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/cnn-video-sb-jihad-murderers-family-members-blame-the-victims-family-all-shared-the-same-islamic-views-as-tashfeen-malik.html/#sthash.G0xmFr8B.dpuf