Yurp tossed religion in the waste basket.  That resolved all manner of
troubles, since God was left out of discussions.  Politics could have created
friction, but nobody risks existential crisis should some other party succeed
in an election.  There will be a next election in which you can make a push to
garner some market share.   Some people swap politics and nobody has to die
over that.  They can agitate, but it is not a life or death issue.

The lesser nations of the world tend to feel their politics are life and death,
so work to gain market share with blades and bullets.  Tribal politics over the
national or regional health.   For some reason the religions of Abraham are
very insanely dangerous.  Maybe it has to do with the All Mighty wanting him to
poke a hole in his first born son.   It is all Cain and Abel.  Neither one of
the boys was pure, but, for some reason, put two humans in competition, and you
get friction.  Remove or restrict lubricants, such as drink, herb, sex, and the
ignition point drops to ambient temperature.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers