There is a lot about Trump that frightens me, both as a businessman and an
individual.  Hopefully there's more rhetoric than real action there.

That being said, we need a non-politico in the White House to bitch slap the
Congress and others into shape.  It's extreme, and I certainly don't agree with
him on a lot of issues, but I can't fault him for the approach he's using.

I just keep thinking about the old guard Republicans, one of which was my Dad,
who are flipping their sh*t right now over Trump. He has totally taken over the
party, and it's clear he's not going away or heading in a direction that's even
remotely acceptable to the old guard.

Dan

Sent from my iPad