Great

Now the neighbors will really think poorly of me when I tell the wife I am out teabagging Gump

On Sunday, February 5, 2006, at 08:32 PM, Woodlandtaylors wrote:

Clay,
Went to the old Kiwi cleaning book, it did not recommend anything for you're
specifically for your problem but states Bicarbonate of Soda rubbed on
leather will clean and take stains out, who knows. However did notice that to clean grime from car windshields and headlights, use damp lukewarm tea
bags.
Dennis T

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of redghost
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:15 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Stinky sheep

Thanks Dennis,

already done all that.  It was at that point I found the mold marks and
now want to get them out from the back side of the skin.

On Sunday, February 5, 2006, at 07:34 PM, Woodlandtaylors wrote:

Clay,

Hand wash them with a VERY mild soap in cold or warm water and hang
them in
your garage dry slowly. Once the bulk on the water has drained take
they
indoors to complete the process. Then brush any loose stuff off them
and
they should look like new.

Dennis T