I find we watch very little broadcast TV these days (except news) and the
little we do watch is all via TiVo.  But SWMBO is an English mystery junkie so
we stream a lot of Acorn TV (no relation to community organizers) shows via
ROKU.  We do watch some Netflix but rarely watch Amazon Prime videos.  Still,
Amazon Prime shipping is quite because nearby brick-and-mortar shopping is
quite limited.