Sunil,

I agree with Alex. For the ultimate reference, you need multiple
sources. If you're going to pick only one, get the factory CD-ROM. It
has most everything, except things like transmission service info,
TSB's, special installation instructions for SA's, etc. The most
complete thing (which includes the items noted above) is the WIS,
something Mercedes charges dearly for as an online service, but you
can get copies on eBay fairly cheap. The paper manuals are great, but
hard to find and not cheap.

The Haynes is nice as an extra reference, and actually has some
procedures not in the factory manuals - replacing a door lock cylinder
is one that comes to mind (the factory expects you to replace the
whole assembly with bezel, not just the tumbler alone.)

The Ritter "Bible" has some nice general info and maintenance
procedures, but it is NOT a full repair manual. It does have a lot of
little errors. Some things that come to mind are the oil capacity
data, some of the sway bar & brake rotor specifications, and some poor
advice about wiring headlight relays to turn on both high & low
filaments on high beam (Dan Stern explained why this is a no-no.)

None of these have much in the way of diagnostic procedures... the
only thing I've seen along those lines is factory documentation that
the dealers have. I managed to snag some of that off eBay a while
back... stuff I haven't seen anywhere else, so far. You know, things
like "car is hard to start when cold, check A, B, and C."

If you're having trouble locating the CD's or the WIS, drop me a line.

=)

-Dave M.