There was a documentary on PBS a few months back about how the civil order in NORK is not entirely under the control of the Brirriant Reader. There seems to be a lot of smuggled movies and TV shows that people watch on those little players from DVDs and flash drives. I seem to recall old merkin TV shows being somewhat popular, esp those showing conspicuous consumption by glamorous characters like JR. I think there is a group in SKorea that does something similar with balloons they release to float over norkland, carrying little radios and DVDs and such, and it causes considerable upset among the Brirriant Reader's toadies -- can't let the sheeple know any different from what the Brirriant Reader tells them.

--R