I'd be so lucky to end up at the brig, worked there for four years.  Military
only go there, I'd end up at some federal pen.

Unfortunately B. Hussein got his choice for AG with nary a struggle, so DOJ
will probably decline to bring charges, and then we may see a resignation or
three from the FBI.  Lame-stream media will report it as a victory for Hillary!

I'm curious how many Democrats will either not vote or vote for someone other
than Hillary! given her inability to admit a mistake and subsequent decision to
lie to attempt a cover-up.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC