I've searched every Walmart in town for Mobil1 5W40 as well. I'm
starting to get desparate as I REALLY need to do an oil change, but
only have 1 jug of 15W50 left.

Two Walmarts still have a label on the shelf, but didn't have any in
stock. Guy at one of those told me he hadn't been able to get it. He
also mentioned that it looked like the extended performance versions
were going away as well. No loss there.

Three other Walmarts don't even have shelf space for it any more. Had
the auto manager at one store this morning tell me he wasn't going to
stock it at all. Said it hadn't been very popular. When I pointed out
that the shelves were always empty, he didn't have a good answer.

I may be forced to find an alternative or a different source. :^(

Gary Thompson
Georgetown, TX
1995 E320