From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of tom savage
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:49 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: [MBZ] Converting to R-134

I know it is a little early to be asking about this, but thought I'd
avoid the spring rush and ask now.

I'm resurrecting the AC on a 1990 560SEC and the owner wants to convert
to R-134 (I know, I know...)  We've got everything installed, replaced,
flushed, and ready to charge, except for one small bit of info:  What
pressure should I be seeing on the low side when the system is fully
charged?  I'd rather use my real gauges to check this and not just rely
on the cheap gauge with plastic fittings reading in the green area.
This is my first time charging a 134 ssytem.

Thanks,
Tom