Yes, that is a TC3 that was purchased new by my Dad and later sold to me for
the wife to drive.  It was actually a fun little car and did well as far as
maintenance.  Dad had an aftermarket sunroof installed, adn I always recall him
reveling about how it didn’t leak (as if he expected all of them to do so.)

Dan