Yeah, I know it’s still winter for everyone for the most part, even us.  It was
in the high 30s this morning when I got up!  That’s damned cold for this part
of Florida!

Anyway, with the Federal holiday, I decided to take some time and clean out
some closets to make some room for stuff.  My major undertaking was to get rid
of all the old paper records we have been carting around with us for years,
some of them going back to the late 1990s.  I checked the IRS regulations and
see they say 3 years is all you need, so I”m going through boxes and files with
a vengeance.  Now if someone would only have one of those free document
shredding days soon…

Anyway, I found some good MB stuff while I was sifting through all of this.
Some good electrical diagrams for W123 models and an 8 CD set of European EPC
data, which could be helpful for older cars.  A few more hours and I’ll be done
with this and can look at the MB stuff closer to see exactly what I have.  If
it’s of value I’ll post it up here for anyone who might need or want it.

Going to take a break around 3:00 and go over to a friend’s house to
troubleshoot his kiln for him.  Seems that half of the elements in it aren’t
working, so he can’t get it up to temperature to fire.  Should be pretty
simple…certainly easier to work on than a car.

Dan