      From: Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Bob Rentfro <azbob...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 11:12 AM
 Subject: [MBZ] Sources for Parts

So who/where is the best source for parts these days? I've been out of the
loop a bit. Now that I'm back in the older diesel scene, I need schoolin'.
Specifically,  initially,  I'm looking for all the fuel hoses/lines for my
OM606. Fancy schmancy Scottsdale Mercedes quoted me $375 for all of them. I
bet I can do better than that.

Bob R