Kent??!!!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curly McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Curly McLain" <126die...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 77 240D glow system woe

>Finally had time to dig into the service manual, sections 15-505 and >15-510
lay it out pretty clearly.  I think the relay is bad, just need to get at
it and start measuring voltage at the various pins.

I wonder how the cost of a new relay will compare to the cost of upgrading
to the pencil style plugs with a new relay...
Max
Charleston SC

Someone (Kleb?) already posted that you can just do the pencil GP conversion with the same relay.

Kent wants $90 for the 4 GPs and the wires. A used 81+ relay is generally under $100 Last one I bought new was maybe $130, so probably $150+ now.