Lubro-Moly has a website, the Motor Oil Saver seems alot like Auto Rx to me.
I'm considering one or the other come springtime in the 190D (and the 240D for
that matter but that won't be my car by then) if nothing else for a
psychological effect.

  Anyway from their website:

- reduces oil consumption via the piston rings and valve guides
- prevents blue, smoky exhaust fumes
- prevents leaks due to leaks at elastomeric seals
- regenerates engine seals made of plastic and rubber - reduces engine noises
- prevents pollution of the environment due to oil dripping from the engine

Puts an end to oil patches contaminating the environment both on the road and
in the garage. Oil Leak Stop regenerates rubber and plastic engine seals and
reduces oil consumption via the piston rings (due to constant visco-sity) and
via valve guides (due to regenerated seals). Prevents blue smoke in the exhaust
gases. Compensates for a drop in viscosity and reduces engine noise.
Operational area: Suitable for all petrol and Diesel engines and compatible
with all commercially available engine oils. 300 ml is sufficient for 3 -- 4
litres of engine oil. Sealing first takes effect after about 600 -- 800 km.

  -Curt

 Yahoo! Mail