There is a pick n pull 60 miles away. They have an SDL and 2 300 CEs. As of now, I plan to go over there in the morning.

I'll get what I need and then spend more time pulling what I think I can sell or may need in the future. Too bad the 124s are coupes. Anyone know if the headlights are the same in a 124 coupe as the sedan?

I found out the hard way the 126 coupe has different turn signals than the sedan.

Because they have an OM603, I will drive over there. There is another Pnp a few miles away, but they don't put inventory online. While I am there, if I have time, I will see what they have.