<<Of course, at one time oil and air filters were optional equipment. On my
'60 Falcon, the heater was an option!  I'm glad grandma ordered it.>>

Oooo! I bought a '60 Falcon as in interim car after I sold my 911 and the new
914-6 had not arrived. The one month wait turned into five and I learned to
like that Ford. As long as one does not forget the teacup sized brakes and
skinny 13" tires, it was survivable. And I did appreciate the $4.00 u-joint
kits
(ten minute swapout, no special tools required) and the replacement cost of all
eight brake shoes for less than I pay for five lattes at Starbucks these
days.

RLE