A coupla weeks ago we were almost out of dog food, it was raining and I had other things to do so I told my wife to check Amazon, she ordered 2 bags, cheaper than Tractor Supply where I usually go to get it (30min drive each way) and showed up 2 days later free shipping. the UPS guy was complaining about the boxes being heavy. Only problem now is that they have a big distribution center here in SC somewhere, after their tax breaks expired we have to pay sales tax now on orders but would have to do that at a store anyway so that part is a wash.

--R