Guys, I'm starting to worry about the members of this list. It seems many of
you know way too much about crack...and more shocking, the ability to retrieve
it from a certain female body part. I realize that some of these vehicles on CL
"may well be questionable", the seller has every right to try to fool you in
order to get your money. So.......if you buy the vehicle, it may not be the
seller on crack, but rather the purchaser. Try to stay drug free and think
rationally :-))))
Just sayin'....
Best Wishes,
Roger