My 2007 Saturn deliberately locked me out and took the keys hostage today.

We're having a pretty serious windstorm today, and 1/2 mile from my house I
encountered a fallen tree.
I stopped, shut off the engine, put on the hazard flashers, and got out to try
to move the tree. I had to manually unlock the door, which normally unlocks
itself for me.
The tree wasn't movable. I did manage to let some blood out of my left hand
trying however.

I tried to get back in the car, and found that it decided it liked sitting there
with the engine off and the headlights on, and locked the doors so that it could
continue to sit there with all the lights on without any interference from me.
If I wasn't a ten minute walk away from the other set of keys this could have
been quite disastrous, especially with it being February in Michigan and all
(temp about 55F when this happened, but it was -1F yesterday morning).

I was already going to sell this POS in the spring, but now I've decided to
never purchase another GM product as long as I live.

Mitch.