This is definitely mold and not dust. Notice the mold on the "sides" of the
seats, dust would not hang there. Also, why say less than 110K when the speedo
shows 112K + miles? It's probably been stored under a tarp or cover that caused
it to collect moisture and thus the mold. It is humid here in the ATL area and
things do mold. I sent them an email about the car. They may correct the ad. If
this is really an estate sale, the first person to offer them their price gets
the car. If they let you buy it early, they aren't a reputable estate sale
firm. I've stood in line with others on several occasions to get into estate
sales. First come, first buys the item. I've seen other MBs at estate sales and
it's hard to predict whether they'll get a good price or not. They tend to be
overpriced as the estate sale is for an old couple and "sympathy" raises the
price. I've yet to see one I wanted. Most of the time it's really old folks who
have caused lots of nicks and scrapes on the exterior and
 haven't cared for the car mechanically. So, what works or doesn't is a good
guess. As with estate sales as opposed to auctions, you don't get to "preview"
the items in person to thoroughly check their condition...another reason I
don't buy mechanical items at estate sales.
Just some thoughts...
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.