It is the rare sun before the deluge.  We get one or two of these strange
things each winter.  When they coincide with a day without labor, we flock to
the out of doors and marvel at the warm glowing object in the sky.  Many are a
frighted and flee to a cool shaded place to quiver and await the comforting
rains

clay