I hate Walmart! Support your local shop/Rusty. Build a relationship you can both live with. I spent 15 minutes at my local NAPA Auto Supply this morning replacing my wiper blades on my wife's 2005 Caravan. The guy did everything for but pay them. I love personal service
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes Digest, Vol 3, Issue 73

Followup report, 10F this morning. I glowed the 190D twice because thats what the 240D would have required. I needn't have bothered it fired right up without a worry. Thats with dino oil no less.

Its funny with as badly boogered as the rest of the car is the engine seems pretty solid.

Question: my car has significant hesitation around 3000-3500rpm until its run for 5-10 miles. I think there may be some gelled fuel or water left in the system as after the 5-10 miles have passed it runs perfectly. I *think* the 190D has a system to warm fuel in the lines is that right? I ran a bottle of Diesel Kleen through the system to help blow out the carbon, I'm planning on a bottle of Diesel Suppliment to squester water and anti-gel.

 So one last run to Wal-Mart tonight for the 15w50 and Diesel Suppliment.

 -Curt