<<To me it's the answer to people who repeat the canard that China will
control the world economically in our lifetimes!  A command economy driven
by stamping out crude potmetal copies of Western technology is a joke, not a
threat.  We might as well have worried that the USSR was going to put GM out
of business in the '80s by selling Volgas here.>>

Lets not forget that the Hyundai and Kia have improved from truly awful to
merely embarrassing. Just a tic more and Chevrolet had better watch their back.

RLE