Pleasant weather has returned!  And the 'baby' is old enough to play
mostly unregulated.  So... can you all remind me what do I need to do
before I start up the OM603?  Assume that "connect all the stuff" is
done (which it isn't yet, but closer than last week).

Do I need new diesel?  Turn the engine by hand?  Change oil, anything
else?  Engine has been unused for ~3 years.

Also, anyone tried using an Amazon Echo while doing mechanicery?
Thinking about getting one of the little ones so I have more
hands'-free access.

Thanks,
Tim