Like this?

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/publicsite/us/products/studio/?gclid=COL7gbPp48sCFQctaQodPbIFoA

Is there an easy way to add some voice commentary? I have a bunch of video that I did on our trip to Hawaii this past January and am trying to edit it somewhat using the software that came with the Canon video camera. There are times when I would like to add some explanation but do not see any ready means of adding voice commentary. If I upgrade the software, is that something I am likely to find on the newer versions?

RB