It was on the 90-93 124 2.5 and also the 95 606. It was also on the rare 190d
2.5 turbo. BTW the 90-93 and especially the 92/93 2.5 turbo 124 is about the
best car MB has come  out with. Build quality is way better than the 210 even
though the 210 is more modern and has some nice features. You have plenty of
power and almost always get well over 32mpg with them, they will do much better
than the 603 and 606 cars. They are simple to work on and just all around great
cars. The 87s are great also and have more power but do not get as good of
mileage and you have the 603 head problems. If you have not owned a 2.5 you are
missing out. After this one I currently own 6 or 7 I believe. I think I need to
sell a few of them.

Sent from my iPhone