Brian I have had Bosch Micro edges up north in PA for almost three years same pair on my 77 300D. I clean once in a while with 303 Aerospace protectorant

Just showing signs of wear, but never make that funky noise or skip. Make sure you have no wax on your windshield/Tom ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Chase" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 3:56 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Wipers

What do you guys think of Bosch wipers? I'd always bought Anco just 'cause I
was used to 'em, but began to take note of how they begin to streak after
just a couple uses. One night I picked up some Bosches, and they're better. I also recently got talked into buying the Bosch "platinum" or whatever the more expensive type is because they were offering a free $10 gift card. I'm not sure that I've noticed a difference with the more expensive Bosches over
the regular Bosches.

Brian
83 240D

someone - forgot who - wrote:
After seeing someone either here or mercedesshop mention Michelin
wipers, I found them at WalMart today, $5.76 in all sizes up to
24". I bought one to replace a torn wiper on my Taurus. It was
made in USA by Pylon, which has a license to sell wipers under
the Michelin name. I drove home on a wet salty freeway, and can
report that it wiped clean without chatter. I like it better than
the ANCO Aerovantage blades on that car. I'll buy one for the other
side next time I'm in town.