Thanks, Johhny B.
That's about what I had figured. Regulated supply on hand and waiting for good weather.
I've had a bath this year and don't need a de-lousing with #2.
Diesel, I mean diesel, yes diesel!
TTFN
Fred Moir
A rose by any other name ......

Fred,
        I've gotten away with it on a few cars. One is the wagon I drive the
most. I plugged every line coming out of it and used a tapered rubber
stopper like the item used to pressure test radiators under water. It
would help if you have a regulated air supply. Keep upping the pressure
until it takes the right shape. Use caution releasing the pressure to
avoid smelling like the local oil burner repairman.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am