Last night ran empty load with baking soda and vinegar. Today went to Walmart
and bought dishwasher magic and ran that. When it was done the washer was
noticeably cleaner. Ran the load of glasses that have been thru the washer at
least 5-6 times as well as a few other dishes. The load just got done and they
are absolutely sparking clean. Unbelievable. So now I have this brand new Bosch
sitting outside in the suburban new in the box. Do I try to return it? Go ahead
and install it and keep the maytag as backup in case the one on the rental
quits, which it is about 6 or more years old now. I knew as soon as I pulled
the trigger on a new one this would happen. Oh yea I did add a little bit of
this detergent booster I found at Walmart as well which I suspect is high
priced citric acid.

Sent from my iPhone