Has it joined a govt union recently? Has it transgendered to female? (I understand that behavior can sometimes occur, so I've been told)

If not, I would CHANGE YOUR FUSES then CHECK YOUR FILTERS. Could be the ALDA too? Are all your hoses connected and that one from the back of the intake manifold is not clogged, cracked, broken, or clogged in the manifold?

--R