To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Walmart

<<For what it's worth, the idea of not having any or many employees around
that are not management and are full time to avoid paying benefits isn't
just a walmart idea, it's industry wide.>>

Which is why such a high percentage of them are on Medicaid and public
assistance of some kind. Which I am funding even thought I don't shop at Walmart.

RLE