I ordered the eccentric bolts from RMEuropean and noticed they had ATE brake fluid in 5 L cans and 1 L cans. I find 1 to 2 L is needed for a good flush and refill. I ordered 4 x 1L cans @ $8.32 each with free shipping for $65 + order. 4 eccentric bolts and 4 L was just under $65 so I ordered a M of vacuum hose.

I've never seen ATE fluid for sale in the USA before. Since the castrol GT DOT 4 brake fluid is now near unobtanium, this is a trustworthy substitute.

I don't trust the DOT4/5 stuff at all, as REAL DOT 4 is 100% INcompatible with REAL DOT 5 brake fluid.

If brake hydraulics work is coming up for y'all, I'd recommend the ATE fluid highly!