On Apr 8, 2016 7:35 AM, "Mitch Haley via Mercedes"

> Too bad Ryder no longer rents out 722.6 Sprinters. Four years ago I could
get a case (12 qts) of Shell 134 from Ryder Fleet Services for something
like $80 delivered. Now they don't stock it. If there was a closeout sale,
I totally missed it.

Well, I have 10L of the stuff in genuine MB packaging that I can no longer
use... No reasonable offer refused, only some unreasonable offers refused.

Also have a filter 221 277 01 95, gasket 220 271 03 80 and new pan bolts
for a 722.9.

Tom