Take one with you to compare

--R

On 4/13/16 1:33 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
As long as I am at it: What newer models have front calipers that would interchange with the 124 87 300D?

The other 300D needs front end work. If I can swap out 98 or so calipers for 87 calipers, that might buy a few more years (decade) without having to buy new-rebuilt.

If I go to the knackers and know those calipers would fit, it would make the trip more "worth it."