Don't look a gift horse in the mouth,  it's totaled let him buy something else.
 If you fix all that is wrong with it it will still cost what you could sell
him one of your heaps for.   That's why we all drive cheap cars.  The lesson
learned here is at least it was not a really expensive cAr.  If he wasn't
texting or something dumb like that get him back on the road.

Sent from my iPhone